We’re excited about how well our 3-month old podcast has been received. This is a special thank you for the more than 6000 downloads our podcast has received in only the first 3 months.
Here you’ll see the covers of each of the first 20 episodes. You can click it and link to our new podcast page OR go below and see our new audio courses that we think are the cat’s meow. Thank you for your support of Podcast Seminary as we help people grow in their faith and relationship with God.
Not listened to our podcast? Ever?! You must!! Go there now and see what the fuss is about!
What should Christians know? Click to discover the answer.
- Is there a body of beliefs that represent what it means to be a Christian?
- Are there essential ideas that comprise a Christian way of thinking?
- Is there such a thing as a biblical worldview?
- Are there truths that, if known, could help us live with more certainty?
- Should people expect to live their lives in spiritual confusion?
These are the types of questions answered in this podcast, Episode 002 – What Mature Christians Should Know.
Take the journey with Podcast Seminary Dean, Dr. Freddy Cardoza, long-time pastor and professor, who explores the idea with you, to help equip you to grow in your faith.
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Like it? Share it!