You’re a Registered Podcast Seminary Student (Audio Course).
Thank You for Your Order. *Please print this webpage for your records*
The word “Disciple” occurs about 250 times in the New Testament. But what does it mean? And what does the Bible say about ‘being’ and ‘making’ disciples? For Christians and Christian teachers or leaders who want to drill down on the essentials of the Christian life, this course will help you discover all of those things. It includes a total of five downloads, with content that could easily be used to equip others in a discipleship setting. For the individual Christian, this series is the first step in getting serious about the Christian life and understanding exactly what the Christian life is supposed to be. For the teacher or pastor, this is a tool that will help guide your thinking and practice of disciplemaking.
We’re thrilled to be a part of your faith journey.
Here’s what you’ve purchased: NOTE: Click the Red Text to Visit Each Audio Session Below.
You have complete access to this information and all links on this page should immediately download your content. However, some restrictions exist for non-members. If on another web page and asked for a password to access a podcast download for this course (MINS 120), enter this password: 2tim22
MINS 120: Introduction to Discipleship
Session 0: Course Introduction
- The Podcast Seminary Purpose
- Course Overview
Session 1: The Bible on Discipleship
- What a Disciple Is
- Six Key Principles of Discipleship
- Seven Biblical Characteristics of Good Disciplers
Session 2: What Genuine Discipleship Produces
- Defining and Describing Discipleship
- How the Old and New Testaments Viewed Discipleship
- 10 Outcomes of Genuine Biblical Discipleship
Session 3: Discipleship in the Early Church
- A History of Disciplemaking in the Early Church
- 7 Reasons Discipleship is Important for New Believers
- Why Local Church Members Should Be Christians
Session 4: Essential Practices of Effective Disciplers
- The Need to Disciple and to Be Discipled
- The Effective Traits of Effective Disciplemakers
- The Big Three of Biblical Discipleship
Course Download Options
There are multiple download options for this course, depending on how you intend to use it. You may download it to your smart device podcasting app, iTunes account, or to your computer hard drive or cloud. Below are step-by-step instructions for each.
Podcasts are sessions/episodes of audio or video content made available in apps on mobile and other digital devices. To get them, you must subscribe to the desired content from a provider.
[Note: Now that you have paid tuition for this course, you can have access to this Podcast Seminary content through the Podcast Seminary website, plus through direct download links above and also through your favorite podcast app. Just subscribe to this course podcast using the provided subscription link provided below]
Option 1: Listen to this course on your computer
Login using your user name and password (supplied to you when you purchased this course). If you do not know that information, the login page will help you retrieve it. Then go to the MINS 120: Introduction to Discipleship Podcast Page here. (https://www.podcastseminary.com/series/podcastseminary-mins-120-intro-to-discipleship/). You will need to be logged in, then use this password to listen and download the audio course: 2tim22
. If you follow the following steps, you’ll have access to your audio files on your convenient podcast apps (mobile iTunes and other Android and BlackBerry apps) in only a couple of minutes.
Option 2: Download this Course to Your Mobile Device via Podcasting App
NOTE: Because this series is proprietary and premium content, it cannot be found in the searchable podcast directory. You must manually add it as described here.
1. View Our Podcasting App Manual Subscribe Tutorial. Need more help? See these still images.
2. Use this RSS Feed URL string to (manually) put the podcast on your favorite podcasting app: https://www.podcastseminary.com/series/podcastseminary-mins-120-intro-to-discipleship/feed/
Detailed Written Directions for Podcasting Apps
1. Copy the following weblink address and email or text the link to your smart mobile device.
2. Go on your Smart Device and find the link you just sent. Hold your finger on the web link and copy the URL address (URL).
3. Download and open your favorite podcast app (from the iTunes or Google Play store, etc.).
4. Click the “search” bar/search function.
5. If given the option, search using “URL.” Paste the link (RSS Feed) provided to you above into the blank search field, then tap “search”
6. When the podcast feed comes up, subscribe and you will then have this content available on the podcast app. Your podcast content from Podcast Seminary will look something like this on your app.
Option 3: Download This Course to Apple iTunes
NOTE: Because this series is proprietary and premium content, it is not on the searchable iTunes directory. You must manually add it as described here.
View our iTunes Laptop/Desktop Manual Subscribe Tutorial
Use this RSS Feed URL string to (manually) put the podcast on your iTunes Account: https://www.podcastseminary.com/series/podcastseminary-mins-120-intro-to-discipleship/feed/
Detailed Written Directions for iTunes
1. Open iTunes program
2. Enable your menu bar (top left corner) if it is not visible
3. Go to File > Subscribe to Podcast
4. Paste the Feed URL above into the box and hit OK
5. Wait or refresh your iTunes program and it will appear
Option 4: Permanently Download Your Audio Files to Your Computer/Cloud
We want you to have this content forever. Every course we create that Podcast Seminary Scholars and Students purchase can be saved to your computer hard drive or cloud. When you take a moment to do this, it will be available for future use on any media device that you own. There are two versions of our course offered below. Choose one or both, depending on your interests.
Note: Click to listen/view files. Tap and hold or right click and ‘save target/link as’ to save the file to your device.
Download Your Student Notes for Each Session
Podcast Seminary, MINS 120, Introduction to Discipleship, Session 1, Learner, The Bible on Discipleship
Podcast Seminary, MINS 120, Introduction to Discipleship, Session 2, Learner, What Genuine Discipleship Produces
Podcast Seminary, MINS 120, Introduction to Discipleship, Session 3, Learner, Discipleship in the Early Church
Podcast Seminary, MINS 120, Introduction to Discipleship, Session 4, Learner, Essential Practices of Effective Disciplers
About Podcast Seminary
Podcast Seminary helps Christians and congregations develop comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and the Christian Worldview. We help Christians fill gaps in their Bible knowledge through “listen-alone” audio courses and “study-together” online courses. We help churches make disciples by providing quality and comprehensive curriculum in nine essential content areas. All courses (audio, online, curriculum) are organized into dynamic four-session series. Enjoy this resource and pray for our work and Podcast Seminary. We especially appreciate your sharing about this ministry to others.
Please help us protect the integrity of your purchase by not sharing the RSS link provided above. Feel free to share the following free introduction to the course to anyone you like using the following link (Cut and Paste This Sharable Link to Others:
Copyright Freddy Cardoza. All rights reserved. This material is made available to the purchaser indefinitely. The content of the material, however, is copyrighted and cannot be duplicated or distributed without prior written consent of the author. Thank you for honoring this legal copyright and for protecting the integrity of your purchase. The size, scope, and sheer magnitude of this project cannot be done pro bono, and your purchase helps make this ministry possible.